At Arnprior Pelvic & Pediatric Physiotherapy, we take your health seriously, and here is how we will do our best to keep you, and your family safe:
1) All staff and health care practitioner are asked to perform a full health screening before coming to work. They are also asked to wear all protective equipment gear when necessary, and Level 3 Medical face masks when needed. They are also required to wash their hands in between each and every patient direct interaction.
2) We ask every patients to please cancel their appointments when they are sick or running a fever.
3) Patients will be asked to leave the premises should they present with severe cold/flu symptoms.
4) A forehead/wrists temperature may be taken upon entering the premises. Patients will politely be asked to leave should they present with a fever.
5) Handwashing stations and hand sanitizer will be available for both clients and staff/practitioners.
6) All Laundry and linens are washed using specific disinfecting protocols & bacteriostatic (antibacterial) products. All pillowcases or cloths/linens will be discarded in laundry hampers between each clients.
7) All surfaces are cleaned with bacteriostatic (antibacterial) and antiviral, hospital-grade cleaners - between each client in the treatment rooms, and at the beggining and end of each day for all common areas in the clinic.
8) We have many other written policies to ensure safety, security, confidentiality, and ethical matters. We are happy to share them with our clients upon requests.
Thanks to all our amazing clients & staff for keeping everyone safe at APPP!
Copyright © 2021 Arnprior Pelvic & Pediatric Physiotherapy - All Rights Reserved.